- 23.06.2015 : Beximco Pharma gets US FDA approval
- 27.05.2014 : Beximco announces launch of first DTH company for Bangladeshi TV viewers
- 11.02.2013 : Beximco Pharma enters EU Market, starting its Export to Germany and Austria
- 27.05.2012 : Shinepukur Ceramics Launches its “Signature Showroom” at The Westin Dhaka
- 31.03.2012 : Beximco Phrama Plant impresses WTO Chief
"The Group is the largest exporter of pharmaceuticals in Bangladesh with presence in 45 countries"
BEXIMCO manufactures and sells generic pharmaceutical formulation products, active pharmaceutical ingredients (API) and intravenous (IV) fluids. The Group’s product portfolio includes a variety of therapeutic areas, such as analgesics, antibiotics, cardiovascular, central nervous system, dermatology, gastroenterology and respiratory. It also has contract manufacturing agreements with global pharmaceutical firms. Selected customers include Asthma Drug Facility, GlaxoSmithKline, Raffles Hospital, UNICEF and UNESCO.