- 11.02.2013 : Beximco Pharma enters EU Market, starting its Export to Germany and Austria
- 27.05.2012 : Shinepukur Ceramics Launches its “Signature Showroom” at The Westin Dhaka
- 31.03.2012 : Beximco Phrama Plant impresses WTO Chief
- 17.12.2011 : Launch of Chittagong Bureau Office of Independent TV
- 03.11.2011 : Shinepukur Ceramics receives Dun & Bradsheet Corporate Award
"The Group is the largest exporter of pharmaceuticals in Bangladesh with presence in 45 countries"
BEXIMCO manufactures and sells generic pharmaceutical formulation products, active pharmaceutical ingredients (API) and intravenous (IV) fluids. The Group’s product portfolio includes a variety of therapeutic areas, such as analgesics, antibiotics, cardiovascular, central nervous system, dermatology, gastroenterology and respiratory. It also has contract manufacturing agreements with global pharmaceutical firms. Selected customers include Asthma Drug Facility, GlaxoSmithKline, Raffles Hospital, UNICEF and UNESCO.