Beximco Green Sukuk Meeting On June 02

Date: May 31, 2022

Source: The Financial Express


Trustee of Beximco Green Sukuk Al Istisna'a, the solely listed sukuk, will hold a meeting on June 02, 2022 to consider, among others, half yearly periodic payment.

The company made the announcement on holding the meeting of the trustee through a disclosure posted on the website of Dhaka Stock Exchange (DSE).

The disclosure said the record date for the half yearly periodic payment of the Sukuk period ends on June 22, 2022.

The trading of the solely listed green sukuk of Beximco commenced on January 13, 2022.

The Bangladesh Securities and Exchange Commission (BSEC) approved the Beximco's green sukuk worth Tk 30 billion on June 23, 2021.

The unit price of the Beximco Green Sukuk Al Istisna'a on Monday declined 1.15 per cent or Tk 1.0 to close at Tk 86.0 each on the premier bourse DSE.

According to DSE information, general public hold 5.26 per cent units of the Beximco's sukuk while institutes hold the remaining 94.74 per cent units as on April 30, 2022.